Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ruth from the 3rd Heat in Bulgaria is a WHORE

A certain somebody here.... that didn't like my comments about Ruth who presented an awful entry to this year's Bulgarian National final just reported me to Blogger for "hurting" her copyrights when i posted her entry - which caused that post to be gone!

well i have to say to that certain somebody - you are a LOOSER! get to the idea that people has diffrent opinions that you are, even thou it concerns that whore you mistakenly call a singer
AKA Ruth.

Ruth is exactly the anti-singer type - She dresses like a prosistue that tries to look decent she has a voice that can put an entire room to sleep and if she is not the result of a biological experiment going wrong - that you can say the same about the mutanted slime from ourspace.

Just to make sure about it - threats doesn't work on me ! if you remove my posts because you stand other people opinions about the "So Called" singers in Bulgaria - DEAL WITH IT!
Nothing will stop me - if i will get removed here because of that Bulgarian Whore - Ruth
i will continue somewhere else - i already backed up ALL my posts in order to take bring them up somewhere else - should i taken down ! and had a special "Article" of the how much money Ruth takes for a night in a shabby motel in downtown Sofia - so dont try me out!

TO ALL MY READERS: SHOULD I BE TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE OF THAT IMMATURE REPORTING TO BLOGGER I WILL CONTINUE IN ANOTHER PLACE WHICH WILL BE POSTED TO ALL OF YOU TO KNOW! DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING IS BACKED UP!


No comments: